Extra Life 2019 and LOTROstream Marathon Info

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• Extra Life 2019 and LOTROstream Marathon Info

auf >Entwicklertagebücher & offizielle Diskussion< wurde geschrieben:

Extra Life 2019, Team Standing Stone Games, and Livestream Marathon

Once again Standing Stone Games, players from throughout the LOTRO community, and associated friends and family are raising money for Extra Life!

These donations are extremely important to people across the globe. Our fundraising through Team Standing Stone Games will help the local Boston Children's Hospital, which provides live-saving treatment and care to children from all over.

As a token of thanks, we will once again be offering minor incentives to people who donate. Also like usual, if you want in on the giveaways, I need you to send me a quick Private Message on the forums here so I can get your info in one place.

###

All right, without further ado, let's get to the good stuff!

You can read more information about Extra Life, a nonprofit organization that raises money for Children's Miracle Network affiliated hospitals, by clicking here.

To donate to the Team: https://www.extra-life.org/team/ssg

To find my donation page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/jerrysnook

To sign up for Extra Life, if you want to raise money yourself: http://www.extra-life.org/

ANYONE is welcome to join the Standing Stone Games team, provided you are willing to do your part to raise money to help sick kids during this event.

I have set a goal of raising $10,000 for the Boston Children's Hospital. Last year we were the top fundraiser for the Boston Children's Hospital, and we'd love to do that again.

###

Incentives

If you donate at least $10, you will be entered into the various LOTRO Point and other drawings that are unlocked by Team Standing Stone Games reaching certain milestones. If you donate to me or another Team member, it counts!

There's one important thing, though: Extra Life doesn't provide me with enough info to match your donation to a forum/LOTRO community name, and I don't get donation info you donate to other team members, so if you donate and want to get a prize, you MUST fill out the following info and PM it to me on the forums here:

The name you used for your donation on the Extra Life page:
    Forum name (or Twitter handle, etc.):
    Amount Donated:
    Date of Donation (if you know it):

Without further ado, here are the incentives!

Group incentives:

$2000 - Ten 500 LOTRO Point codes and ten Hero of the Small Folk Title codes will be randomly distributed to people who donate at least $10 to the fundraising effort through a random-number-generated drawing.
    $4000 - Ten more 500 LOTRO Point and ten more Hero of the Small Folk codes will be randomly distributed to folks who donate $10+.
    $6000 - Ten more 500 LOTRO Point and ten Aid to Those In Need Title codes will be randomly distributed to folks who donate $10+.
    $8000 - Ten codes for Enduring Universal Toolkits will be given away randomly to people who have donated at least $10.
    $10000 - We have met our goal! Besides 10 additional codes to give away for Enduring Universal Toolkits, we will also give away two Collector's Editions of the Minas Morgul expansion!

ALSO: Anyone who donates at least $10 will be entered into a drawing for a Minas Morgul Collector's Edition that we'll award at the end of the fundraiser, provided you've given me your contact info as listed above.

Further incentives may be announced in the future.

Individual incentives:

$5 - Forum Title of your choice, within the community guidelines. PM me with your desired choice. If you already have a custom title, I can add another!
    $10 - Custom Forum Avatar - Let me know what you want your avatar to be, and I'll do my best to make it happen.
    $20 - Two picks from the Community Loot List.
    $30 - Two additional picks from the Community Loot List
    $50 - A code for an Enduring Universal Toolkit, along with two additional picks from the Community Loot List.
    $75 - Two additional codes for an Enduring Universal Toolkit, along with a code for a brand new Title to The Lord of the Rings Online: Aid to Those in Need, which will be delivered as a code that can be applied to your account through the LOTRO Store in-game.

All incentives are cumulative, so if you donate $50, you also get the benefits of the lower tiers. If you have a specific request based on the level of your donation, just PM me and we'll sort it out. I will be taking donations through November 15th. All giveaways and incentives will take place after November 15th.

Here is the Community Loot List:

Titles

Extra Life:

Hero of the Small Folk

Event-related:

Artist (Prefix)
    Artist (Suffix)
    Art Lover
    Audience Member
    Concert Attendee
    Event Organizer
    Event Winner
    Musician (Prefix)
    Musician (Suffix)
    Performer of Note
    Provider of Event Information
    Speaker for the Musicians
    Speaker of Words
    Spectator
    Striving for Victory
    Viewer of Events

Other Titles:

Well Met

Housing:

Best House in the Neighborhood Trophy

Pets:

Tundra Cub
    Spirit Bear

Fiddles:

Bardic Fiddle
    Lonely Mountain Fiddle
    Sprightly Fiddle
    Traveler's Trusty Fiddle

Steeds:

Steed of the White City
    Cremello Steed
    Perlino Steed
    Steed of the Red Dawn

###

In late October we'll be hosting a LOTRO Extra Life Marathon on Twitch.tv/LOTROstream, and raising money during that time. We'd love it if you felt like stopping by and saying hello. This is a great way to celebrate Extra Life and hang out with other LOTRO players. Expect giveaways and fun stuff in chat! Exact time and date TBA.

###

The LOTRO community has long been among the most supportive of Extra Life, and we are set to have a lot of fun this year! Thank you for your donation, however large or small it may be.

Sincerely,
    Jerry Snook
    Cordovan - Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Quelle: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675902-Extra-Life-2019-and-LOTROstream-Marathon-Info&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch