Upcoming Performance Work

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• Upcoming Performance Work

auf >Entwicklertagebücher & offizielle Diskussion< wurde geschrieben:

This week we have a few things coming online we hope will improve some of the issues you have been experiencing since the Data Center move.

EDIT: I just got word from my operations team that the circuit change will not be able to be made tomorrow after all. I do not have a new ETA at this time but it is still something we are actively working to get done ASAP.
    Soon we will be switching over to a new ISP circuit which should help get those of you on connections going through unnecessary hops, come through the quickest channels to our servers. We expect our EU players will see more of a change from this than others, but it may help others as well. There will be no downtime besides possibly a 10 min service hiccup around that time. We would love to hear how things feel for you after that.

Additionally this weekend we will be placing Update 18 on Bullroarer for it's first Open Beta session. In this build we will have much of the content going out with U18 but it will also have the following items we hope will improve performance in various areas:
    - Awesonium upgrade to fix the store crashes some folks are seeing
    - Login Server fix to the "Server Full" error
    - New graphics setting options for reducing graphics and client load in PvMP areas
    - Reducing the data footprint of the Minas Tirith and Pelennor areas

More details and patch notes to come towards the end of the week.

We hope that you will have a chance to jump in and help test these things out with us and keep providing your feedback here and in /bug. We are reading all of it, even when we can not respond. Your feedback makes a difference!

Thank you,
    Vyvyanne
    Quelle: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?603122-Upcoming-Performance-Work&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch