Official Discussion: Community Update July 22, 2014

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• Official Discussion: Community Update July 22, 2014

auf >Entwicklertagebücher & offizielle Diskussion< wurde geschrieben:

There are a lot going on with LOTRO this year. Update 14 is here and we’re in Gondor! Our Executive Producer Aaron Campbell laid out the rest of 2014 and gave some insights into 2015 and beyond in his most recent post.

Now I would like to update you all on some changes happening on the Community team. Frelorn, whom I’m sure many of you already know , will be returning to manage the LOTRO community. He’s going to be taking over all the projects currently in the works for community in addition to bringing in his own ideas and programs. Frelorn will be making his own post and re-introducing himself to you very soon.

I’ll be taking on something very different. I’ll be joining Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals as their new Community Manager for Extra life. I think anyone who has been around the past three years knows this is a cause I’m deeply passionate about. It was not an easy decision as you guys are the most passionate community in gaming (we have an award to prove it!) and being your Community Manager for the past six years has been a tremendous honor. Frelorn is a lucky guy to be able to join you on your journey to the Black Gate and the destruction of the Ring.

I’m more than happy to answer any questions, as I’m sure Frelorn is, but I’ll start with two I think most people will have.

What about the SHIELD live Streams?
    We’ll finish what we started. I will need to change some of the dates and will try to speed things up. Maybe we can even sneak in some weekend runs, but we’ll get it done! Yes, the fastest time will still get a Festival of their choice for a week.

What about Extra Life 2014?
    Everything promised will happen. From the titles, to the cloaks, to mounts, and the pets. Even that tattoo will happen if we make it to $100k. I still encourage everyone to participate, donate, join Team Turbine, and show the Extra Life Community that the LOTRO Community is the gold standard when it comes to gamers helping kids.
    Quelle: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?552892-Official-Discussion-Community-Update-July-22-2014&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch