An Update from Rowan

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• An Update from Rowan

auf >Entwicklertagebücher & offizielle Diskussion< wurde geschrieben:

Hello LOTRO!

After eight years, five expansions, and one free-to-play transition, the time has come for me to Sail to the West. More accurately, I’m moving thirty feet down the hall to start a new project at Turbine. With that, I’m leaving you in the very capable hands of another Turbine veteran – Executive Producer Athena Peters.

LOTRO has been at the center of my professional and personal life for many years now, including my almost annual pilgrimage to Germany to speak to our players at gamescom. In this year I believe we’ve done a great job of focusing on what you, the players, would like to see the game. We’ve listened to you and changed our plans – the most significant change was probably pulling a level cap out of Update 15. In the next year you’ll see a continued drive to deliver great story content and an authentic world, but you’ll also need new investment in group challenges and content. Even after almost eight years, the LOTRO team continues to grow and adapt Middle-earth.

Frelorn will be posting Athena's Producers Letter soon with her vision for the coming year.

Time does not tarry ever ... but change and growth is not in all things and places alike.

Rowan
    Quelle: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?562260-An-Update-from-Rowan&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch