Ithil Server Closure and Free Transfers

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• Ithil Server Closure and Free Transfers

auf >Neues und Ankuendigungen (Englisch)< wurde geschrieben:

The Legendary World of Ithil will beclosing to public log-in after June 15th, 2021, with the worldformally becoming unavailable after our regular 8:00 AM Eastern (-4GMT) weekly restart on the 16th. Through the end of the year freecharacter and shared item transfers will remain available from Ithilto any other game world, including our remaining Legendary World ofAnor. After December 31st, 2021, the Ithil game world will be closedpermanently, and any remaining characters will not be able to betransferred or accessed. Kinship leaders should log in to abandon orsell their kinship houses before June 16th to allow for successfulcharacter transfer. Mail does not transfer, so please login allcharacters before June 16th to detach any mail attachments. Thankyou!

FAQ:

How can I preserve my existingcharacters currently on Ithil?

Players can transfer their charactersand items from Ithil to any other game world for free using theTransfer button available after logging into the game launcher withyour user name and password.

Will Ithil eventually have itscharacter and account data deleted?

Yes. Players have through December31st, 2021 to transfer their characters and shared items from Ithil.After that time characters and items will no longer be transferrable,and Customer Support will not be able to assist players in recoveringthose characters or items.

Why is Ithil being closed?

Ithil was initially opened in responseto a large number of players logging into Anor during the launch ofour Legendary Worlds, and while it has been home to many playerssince then, its population has always been among the lowest of ourgame worlds. Anor will remain home to our existing Legendary Worldexperience while we bring out new server events and options in thefuture.

Can I transfer to a U.S/European gameworld?

Yes. Characters created on Ithil do notface the same historical technical restrictions between U.S. andEuropean game worlds that our other servers do, so characters cantransfer to any server they wish.

Do I need to abandon my kinship home asa guild leader in order to transfer away from Ithil?

Yes. Kinship leaders should login toabandon or sell their kinship houses before June 16th to allow forsuccessful character transfer.

Do I need to delete my unread mail inorder to transfer away from Ithil?

Mail does not transfer, so please loginall characters before June 16th to detach any mail attachments. Whileyou can transfer with unread mail, anything in your mail system willnot carry with you over to your new game world.
    Quelle: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687326-Ithil-Server-Closure-and-Free-Transfers&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch