Hello from Raninia

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• Hello from Raninia

auf >Entwicklertagebücher & offizielle Diskussion< wurde geschrieben:

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all! I’m Raninia, the new producer on Lord of the Rings Online. I’ve been enjoying getting back into the game – after playing it for the first time roughly a decade ago – and have been impressed with the way it looks and plays considering its age. I’m excited to support the team in their efforts to continue making LOTRO awesome.

I have been lucky enough to work in and around games for almost a decade, and I am looking forward to doing what I can for Standing Stone Games. Most recently, I was producer and game director for a mobile game called Archer: Danger Phone, but I've also worked on numerous other games for various platforms over the years as a producer and QA.

I’ve been a long-time MMO player and have a lot of affection for the genre, starting with Runescape and Guild Wars back in the mid-2000s, World of Warcraft in the late-2000s, Guild Wars 2 and LOTRO in the early-2010s, and then basically hopping around those and various other MMOs. There’s nothing quite like playing an MMO these days, and it’s a genre that I’m delighted to have a chance to work in. I firmly believe that MMOs in general, and LOTRO in particular, have a lot of awesome opportunities that’ll keep players engaged for decades to come. Now, it’s my privilege to help make that happen.

While I’m new to the community, I’ve already appreciated the welcome that I’ve been afforded. I’ve heard how excellent the LOTRO community is, and I’m thankful for the well wishes you all have already given me. I hope to repay your kindness by assisting the LOTRO team, and by speaking with you folks on any platform I can.

In the near future, I’m planning to appear on Cordovan’s regular Friday stream and do a Q&A, and to hopefully turn that into a recurring thing – either as part of that stream or as a new one of its own. I’ll also be keeping an eye on our various community platforms, but especially our forums, and maintaining the conversation when my input feels appropriate.

In the meantime, I look forward to continuing to learn more about LOTRO and its many vagaries, and also doing what I can to make what we do better for as many as I can.

See y’all in game!
    Quelle: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?687341-Hello-from-Raninia&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch