LOTRO devcom conference + meet and greet information

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• LOTRO devcom conference + meet and greet information

auf >Neues und Ankuendigungen (Englisch)< wurde geschrieben:

Several members of The Lord of the Rings Online's development team will be presenting this year at devcom, Europe's largest game developer conference, held between August 22nd and 26th in Cologne, Germany. Devcom is the official game developer event of Gamescom. You can read more about devcom on their web site.

We are presenting on the main stage of Devcom on Monday, August 22nd from 3:00 – 4:00 pm Central European Summer Time (9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Eastern). It'll be called “The Joys and Challenges of Bringing Middle-earth to Life in a Persistent World” and will include Lead Worldbuilder Chris Pierson, Senior Localization Coordinator Marcy Brown, Game Designer Ryan Penk, Brand Manager Michelle Reade, and myself as a moderator (Community Manager Jerry Snook).

Please note that devcom is a games industry focused conference, so while the general community might find it interesting, the focus of the conference and its attendees is games development. The presentation is being run by devcom and will not be generally available to people without a ticket. The conference's panels are being streamed online to ticket holders.

Meet and Greet:

While in Cologne we absolutely want to make sure we give any local or willing-to-get-there LOTRO community members the opportunity to say hello to us! I hear we'll have swag, too. :) Our meet and greet will be a casual hangout at a hotel bar in Cologne. This will be an opportunity to chat with us and pick up some swag! The meetup will take place starting on Thursday, August 25th at 7:00pm Central European Summer Time at the Legends Bar in the Hyatt Regency Cologne (Facebook) (Web Site).

I would also mention that if you are going to be attending Gamescom, let me know! If you have further questions feel free to reply below or send me a private message. Thank you!
    Quelle: https://forums.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?695688-LOTRO-devcom-conference-meet-and-greet-information&goto=newpost
  • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher

kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch