Extra Life, Team Standing Stone Games, and You!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Neue Mitglieder

• Extra Life, Team Standing Stone Games, and You!

auf >Entwicklertagebücher & offizielle Diskussion< wurde geschrieben:

Extra Life, Team Standing Stone Games, and You!

Once again Standing Stone Games, players from throughout the LOTRO community, and associated friends and family are raising money for Extra Life! Our fundraising through Team Standing Stone Games will help the local Boston Children's Hospital, which provides life-saving treatment and care to children from all over the world. Read more here!

We hope to raise $20,000 for the Boston Children's Hospital this year! Team Standing Stone Games includes both Dungeons & Dragons Online and The Lord of the Rings Online players, developers, and friends. Last year we were the top fundraiser for the Boston Children's Hospital, and we'd love to do that again.

Why Extra Life?

Extra Life is a charitable organization that unites thousands of gamers around the world to play games in support of their local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. Since its inception in 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $70 million for sick and injured kids. Click here to read more about the organization.

How can I help?

Donate and/or join our team! In the coming weeks the Standing Stone Games Extra Life Team will be fundraising together, and we have some fun activities and giveaways planned to support the cause.

To donate to the Team: http://extra-life.org/team/standingstonegames
    To find my donation page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/JerrySnook
    To sign up for Extra Life, if you want to raise money yourself:http://www.extra-life.org/

What should I do after I donate?

It is important that I receive additional information from you in order to be able to get you your incentives. I have set up a survey in SurveyMonkey this year to capture this information and more easily distribute your incentives to you.

If you donate at least $10, you will be entered into the various giveaways that will take place after November 30th. If you donate to the team, me, or another Team member, it counts!

Group Incentives:

$5000 - A 500 LOTRO Point code and a pick from the Community Loot List will be randomly distributed to twenty people who donate at least $10 to the fundraising effort through a random-number-generated giveaway. Only one entry per person regardless of donation amount.
    $10000 - Ten more 500 LOTRO Point codes and ten more picks from the Community Loot List will be randomly distributed to folks who donate at least $10.
    $15000 - Ten more 500 LOTRO Point codes and ten Anniversary Corgi pet codes will be randomly distributed to folks who donate at least $10+.
    $20000 - We have met our goal! We will give away an Ultimate Fan Edition of Before the Shadow to one person who has donated at least $10!

All group incentive giveaways will take place after November 30th, and winners will be notified through the contact information provided to me in the SurveyMonkey survey.

Individual incentives:

$5 - Forum Title of your choice, within the community guidelines. PM me with your desired choice. If you already have a custom title, I can add another!
    $10 - One pick from the Community Loot List, and an entry into every giveaway.
    $20 - Two additional picks from the Community Loot List.
    $30 - Two additional picks from the Community Loot List
    $50 - Four additional picks from the Community Loot List in addition to an Anniversary Celebration Corgi pet!

All incentives are cumulative, so if you donate $50, you also get the benefits of the lower tiers, meaning a $50 donation would get 9 total picks from the Community Loot List. These will be distributed to you through codes that are entered through Redeem Code in the LOTRO Store inside of the game. You are free to distribute these codes to friends or family as you wish.

Here is the Community Loot List:

IN GAME TITLE: Artist(Prefix)
    IN GAME TITLE: Artist(Suffix)
    IN GAME TITLE: Art Lover
    IN GAME TITLE: Audience Member
    IN GAME TITLE: Concert Attendee
    IN GAME TITLE: Event Organizer
    IN GAME TITLE: Event Winner
    IN GAME TITLE: Hero of the Small Folk
    IN GAME TITLE: Musician(Prefix)
    IN GAME TITLE: Musician(Suffix)
    IN GAME TITLE: Performer of Note
    IN GAME TITLE: Provider of Event Information
    IN GAME TITLE: Speaker for the Musicians
    IN GAME TITLE: Speaker of Words
    IN GAME TITLE: Spectator
    IN GAME TITLE: Striving for Victory
    IN GAME TITLE: Viewer of Events
    IN GAME TITLE: The Well Met
    HOUSING ITEM: Best House in the Neighborhood Trophy
    HOUSING ITEM: Sleeping Grey Cat
    PET: Anniversary Celebration Corgi
    PET: Lively Slug
    PET: Tundra Cub
    PET: Spirit Bear
    MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: Bardic Fiddle
    MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: Lonely Mountain Fiddle
    MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: Sprightly Fiddle
    MUSICAL INSTRUMENT: Traveler's Trusty Fiddle
    MOUNT: Cremello Steed
    MOUNT: Perlino Steed
    MOUNT: Steed of the Red Dawn
    MOUNT: Steed of the White City

Thank you for your donation, however large or small it may be. There is never a time that children will not need life-saving help, but especially this year, the work that is being done is more critical than ever.

Sincerely,
    Jerry Snook and Team Standing Stone Games
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Quelle: https://forums.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?696655-Extra-Life-Team-Standing-Stone-Games-and-You!&goto=newpost
kostenlose Counter bei xcounter.ch